Bad to Good Credit in 90 Days!
Tips on improving your credit score
Here are some good tips to improve your credit:
- Hire a Credit Repair Agency: It is worth hiring a professional to improve your credit score. (Especially if you are looking for possible private mortgages in Vancouver & Surrey.)
- Pay your payments on time: Make your payments seven days in advance.
- Disputes with creditors will ruin your credit: Even if you are disputing a bill, keep up the payments.
- Consumer proposal / Bankruptcy. Unless you owe a million dollars or more, stay away from filing Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy.
- Settlement: This is a bad idea. You save very little and damage your credit.
- Credit card balances. Keep your credit card balances below 50% of your limit. Better to pay-off the balances each month.
- Credit Inquiries. Applying for multiple credit accounts within a short period of time will impact your credit score.
- Contact Equifax and TransUnion. If you think there is an inaccurate reporting on your credit file, contact Equifax and TransUnion and request a free copy of your credit report.
Jeet Singh is a writer and a mortgage adviser with crownfunding.ca. He can be reached at 778-320-9494.